Wednesday, March 11, 2009

That's my childhood on your head!




This is kind of disturbing! This is by designer Jean-Charles de Castelbajac and he takes the heads and hides of Kermit, Fozzie, and Animal and attaches them to unfazed models. They are probably so hungry they don't even notice they are wearing fuzzy icons. Or they are probably 12 and don't know who the hell the Muppets are in the first place. For shame! Here is the original source sent to me by M. Dove.

I love in that post that they mention that this designer doesn't touch Miss Piggy. That bitch will cut you! And then she would wear the models heads and hides on HER body! I wish I was good a Photoshop because that image HAS to be created!

1 comment:

Michael D said...

Model skin is too malnourished to wear. To fragile, I guess. Plus, they smell like coke.