Friday, March 21, 2008

Welcome mat

I have created a blog. I'm not really new to this. I used to blog on myspace but, since I have been eaten up by facebook, I am not on myspace as much as I used to be. But I still had the urge to blog. Mostly because I'm temping and get bored very easily. I don't know if I will offer much profound, life altering posts. But I do come across the occasional fantastic youtube video or article. I do rant. There will be ranting. I get annoyed. Mostly about stupid things that don't matter. So I purge them so I can worry about real things that actually matter.

Now about the blog name.

Southern.

I am. I'm proud of it. I'm proud of my family, who are all still living in the south. It has become a place to visit for me, not so much a home. But it is apart of me, and always will be.

Bellicose.

- adj. Warlike or hostile in manner or temperament.

Ok, so, I'm not really like this. I am fiesty, opinionated, and passionate. But I'm not looking for a fight. I don't like confrontation. This is mostly a play on words. Southern Belle. You get it. My good friend, Barry, came up with the title of this blog. So all the credit must go to him. What do you expect? He is a writer. Clever bastard.

Anyway, welcome. Thanks for reading. Be seeing you soon.

No comments: